- OFERTA PUBLICADA EL 12 de Mayo de 2017
- Empresa: Adhoc Soluciones LTDA (Chile)
- Experiencia Requerida: Al menos 1 Año
- Tipo de Trabajo: Tiempo Completo
- Salario Mensual: Sin Especificar
- Fecha Límite para Postular: Lun, 31 Jul 17
- Contacto: Eduardo Silva
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Página Web: http://www.adhoc.cl
- Descripción: We’re hiring a Graphic Designer/Production Assistant. This is a full-time position for a small but expanding design studio that provides print and web design services to USA and Chile based clients. Only applicants with a desire to work hard and be successful should apply.
- Candidates should be comfortable dealing with heavy production schedules.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) is essential. Web design and programming skills CSS, HTML, PHP are desired but not required. We are a Mac environment. Please do not apply if you are not proficient and comfortable with Mac.
- Knowledge of the principles of layout, including grid concepts, typography, photography and placement of copy and logos.
- Knowledge of the principles of printing.
- Attention to detail and ability to input and proofread large amounts of text edits.
- Skill and experience designing eye-catching and effective graphics.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work with others in a team environment to insure compliance with and assist in the continuing improvement of the production process.
- Electronically, building, creating and assembling various print projects including data entry, image manipulation, art modification.
- Time management skills, including the ability to properly prioritize work assignments and to work well under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies as changes in the production process occur.
- MUST be detail oriented.
- Experience with packaging graphics a plus.
- Fluent in English (intermediate to advanced verbal and written skills)
- Salaries commensurate with skills and experience.
This position is primarily a production assistant’s position, which entails updating digital files and making art and layout changes to existing artwork.
Please send your CV (PDF please) and samples of your best work in PDF format to design(at)adhoc.cl please include a short letter (in English) describing why you think you’re the right candidate for this job.
IMPORTANT: Submissions that do not comply with these requirements will not be considered.
Keywords: Asistente de producción y diseño, diseño gráfico, productor gráfico, diseñador gráfico.